You must angry with yourself before you can get rich

Before you can be rich you must be angry with yourself.
 Sometimes ago i was jobless before i enrolled into higher institution.
 I began to wander why i cannot afford some little books my teachers will always 
Want me to have. From then i began to wander why i cannot purchase a 50(naira) notebook and a pen, there my chest beat and i started meeting my peers to work for other families so that we can be paid.
 After then i became angry with myself, and start small business like selling second handed phones,clothes and also a middle man in the marketing of agriccommodities , from then i never beg anyone money for anything, and it makes me bold to say am fending for myself.
One advice i can offer to you reading this you should never be ashamed of working for money or looking for money.
Before you can be rich you must build a rock foundation that will not fall , and remember before you can achieve this is only by hardworking, knowledge and perseverance.
Thank you for reading we hope you will be touch to advance in your living standard.

Comments

Knews

Things you should never do for a lady you are dating

Gareth Southgate will use his penalty miss at Euro 1996 to England’s advantage at the World Cup